‘We believe that everyone at Mandy Peters Solicitors plays a part in the impression that clients form of us. The greeting that the client receives at our reception and on the phone, the efficiency with which we deal with telephone calls, the quality of correspondence and the avoidance of any form of delay all form elements of the objectives which we have set for ourselves’.
Our aim is to provide a personal and professional client service at all times. Our commitments to our clients include:
- Courtesy: Clients must be treated with respect.
- Commitment: We attach urgency to dealing with client instructions and go the extra mile’.
- Knowledge: All fee-earners must have the necessary expertise to offer a truly ‘professional’ service.
- Premises: The office reflects the values that are important to us. Our offices are well equipped, clean, bright and tidy.
- Confidentiality: all clients must have confidence that their matters will be treated with confidentiality. This includes the safeguarding of all matter files and all other client information.
- Quality Standards: We are independently assessed for quality by services by various bodies such as the Conveyancing Quality Scheme, the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and the Law Society.